Virtual Power Plant
3D Sensor Camera
- A total of JPY 100 million was raised through co-financing by Japan Finance Corporation and Mizuho Bank.
- Regarding "3D camera social distance evaluation and visualization system", we aim to strike for rejuvenation of local communities in our exclusive ways. We have been awarded as an excellent nationwide model at the 11th Local Community Revitalization Awards.
- At the 9th Fukushima Renewable Energy Industry Fair Leaf Fukushima 2020, the technological capabilities of our "AI chips energy management system" were positively evaluated and received the Glittering Technology and Product Award.
- "3D camera social distance evaluation and visualization system" has received the Aizuwakamatsu City Aizu IT Technology Certification Award
- We have started the automation of AI face recognition and temperature measurement, and demonstration tests at Adoken and various construction sites.
- Continued to be approved in Fukushima Prefectural "Renewable Energy Related Technology Demonstration Research Support Project"
- Basic agreement with Good Fellows for business alliance
- Approved in the Fukushima Prefectural "Renewable Energy Related Technology Demonstration Research Support Project"
Our company representative is one of the first-batch students at the University of Aizu in Japan, the tertiary institution specialized in computer science, and the first doctoral degree holder at the University of Aizu. He started Aizu Laboratory, Inc. in 2007 and have launched various projects utilizing the newest IT, ICT, and IoT technologies.
Recently, we have realized advanced initiatives in various fields, such as starting Japan's first demonstration test of electric power trading using blockchain and the first automatic driving demonstration test on public roads in Fukushima Prefecture.
Our company was established on April 1, 2019 with the corporate philosophy of "creating unprecedented knowledge and technology to contribute to society and happy lives of people."
CEO Masayuki HISADA
We mainly carry out research and development utilizing blockchain and AI-related technologies. With subsidies from Fukushima Prefecture, we are proceeding with new initiatives regarding the development of AI/AI chips specialized in the field of electric power and the utilization of blockchain technology lately.
We have started field tests using storage batteries equipped with AI chips in collaborative research with the University of Aizu; we also have plans to start storage batteries and energy management services for general households in the future. We have also been strengthening our efforts for virtual power plants (VPPs) utilizing storage batteries.
3D Sensor Camera
We provide a system utilizing 3D cameras (stereo cameras) and AI board to capture human movement, grasp the congestion by measuring flows, and evaluate the social distance by instant, automatic estimation of the distance between people. Different from normal, conventional cameras, by grasping human movements through "skeletal structure", it is feasible to display minimized information without any face image. The display can be converted to characters as a system to ensure privacy. It is widely used in visiting spots, hot spring resorts, etc.
Face image recording & surface temperature checking by AI face recognition.
Main functions includes,
- 1.Infrared camera temperature measurement and RGB camera portrait-taking
- 2.Registration of up to 20,000 face images, detection of unregistered faces, and detection of faces without a mask
- 3.±0.3℃ temperature measurement error and 0.3m - 0.8m measurement distance
- 4.Less than 500 ms face image identification time
- 5.High temperature detection alert
- 6.Unidentified facial data detection alert
- Company Name
- Aizu Computer Science Laboratories, Inc.
- 1-77, Higashisakae-machi, Aizuwakamatsu, Fukushima (Smart City AiCT)
- April 1st, 2019
- JPY 20,000,000
- Company Representative CEO
- Masayuki HISADA
- Phone No.
- Research and development related to new computer technologies
- General Counsel
- Lawyer Naofumi KISAKA, Soleil Law Office
- Advisor Tax Accountant
- Tax accountant Kenji SUZUKI, Suzuki Kenji Tax Accountant Office